> How to Save Printer Ink / Toner
How to Save
Printer Ink / Toner
Do you know that you can save printer ink / toner by changing your printer
setting? If you only want to print draft documents, invoice of
online orders, or any documents not requiring high resolution, you can
follow these simple steps to save on ink / toner.
1) Go to "start", choose "Control Panel" (on the right column)
2) Once "Control Panel" is opened, double click on
"Printers and Faxes".
3) All printers installed in your computer will be shown in the
Choose the inkjet / laser printer you use to print paper documents.
Right click on the printer icon, choose "Properties".
4) Once the window of "Printer Properties" is opened, click on
5) Click on "Image Quality", choose a lower resolution (e.g. 300
dpi) for draft documents. If your laser printer has "Toner Saver",
check this box too. The higher the resolution, the more ink /
toner would be used in printing. Only use high resolution (1200
dpi) for photos, graphics or artworks.